I have been thinking about doing something different with my hair... something easier and faster drying for travel. I have also thought that I could donate my long hair to 'Locks of Love,' a group that provides natural hair wigs for women who are bald, either from disease or chemo-therapy. I am blessed to have a niece who is an excellent hairstylist, and she (like most hairstylists) was eager to have a go at my unshorn tresses.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
A New Look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Mom, I LOVE it! What a bold move, you impulsive lady, you! Does Dad like it? I think it's very becoming, and always good to make a big change now and then.
I can't contain myself. I have to comment again. It looks so great! I just actually READ your post, and I'm glad Dad likes it too. How fun to have a new look for your big date! Hurray!
Wow! You look great! Peter and I enjoyed reading the post and seeing the end result! That haircut looks just right for you!
We are really looking forward to seeing you in less than a month!!!
Very nice! It reminds me of those pictures I have seen of you with a bob from your teens and early 20s.
you look so beautiful and young! hurrah!
Ellie wants to cut her hair and has been wanting to donate too- but I think she has a ways to go and if she is like me...once she has an idea, she can't let it go!
what a fun treat to see you! Penny said "she's cute!".
can't wait for Nathan to this. he is on his 100 mile bike ride of the Mississipi River Valley.
-carol
happy anniversary too!
Cuuuute! I love it. You look great! Good move.
Heidi
It was a Sunday afternoon 39 years ago today that you two rascals got hitched. Such young 'us!
Happy 39th anniversary.
congrats on your new do!
Sista G
Wow!! It looks so good! It does seem like the perfect cut for you!
People will be wondering if you're my younger sister... Hmmmmm... Nice, Lu! All of a sudden the color looks so elegant! David looked at it and thought you'd gotten highlights!
Am I the Paula (Johnson) you think you look like? If so, thank you for the compliment! What fun to see the progression from long to shorter. I like the style on you and think you will enjoy having it shorter on this trip! I love you, Paula J
I feel pretty lucky to be the one to have given you the "new look"! It was one of my favorite haircuts to do. =0)
So fun to get all these nice comments! Glad everyone likes it!
Yes, Paula, like you! And that makes me feel good! :-)
I'm glad Penny thinks I look cute! I wonder what Nathan will think...
We had a nice dinner at a Thai restaurant!
Well, Gretchen, you are now 'famous' succeeding where others have failed in getting me to take the plunge! :-)
I really like it Mom, it does look like you have highlights, I love your hair color! Especially the white streaks. True that it takes at least 10 years off, can't wait to see pictures of you in your new travel clothes, I bet you will look so sophisticated. How fun to feel all brand new!
Dear Luane, Thanks to your dad's email letter I was able to see your new look! It looks very becoming on you! We'll look forward to seeing you in July at Granada!
Esther Flores (^_^)
Hi Lu!
Though we'd miss your long tresses, yet you actually look good with your new hairdo. You look younger, lovelier and more trendy. If it's ok with Ed, you can actually maintain it. I like it.
Lou
Hi Lu!
Though we'd miss your long tresses, but you actually look younger, lovelier and trendy with your new hairdo. If it is ok with Ed, you can actually maintain those looks. I like it.
Lou
Post a Comment