Well, Dad is scheduled for surgery on the 17th, and will probably be in the hospital for 3 days. He sees the ENT Dr. again tomorrow. They want him on antibiotics for two weeks before the surgery, that is why it is taking so long. I think we will be leaving the condo when we check into the hospital, since we only reserved it until the 15th, and the hospital is clear over in Quezon City at St. Luke's.
I wish we had brought the cable to download pictures so I could post pictures of the condo. As I said before, it is nice! I am having fun cooking in the little kitchen. funny, there is only one outlet in the whole kitchen, other than the one behind the fridge. We have a three way plug adapter to handle the coffee pot, microwave and toaster ovens.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment