Sunday, November 18, 2007

Interesting... We find out with tomorrow's CT scan.

Here is an email we got from Ken Nair in response to the prayer request I sent out last week:

Dear Ed and Luann

Let me relay to you a very interesting thing about your condition that
happened here in our office.

Friday I forwarded this to Nancy so that she could also pray about your
situation.

We have a lady here in our office that seems to have a gift from God.

Last Frday, Nancy decided she would let this lady know to pray for you. So
Nancy said to her, "We have a friend named Ed Shackelford who needs
prayer..."

To which this woman (not having heard another word, nor even knowing anyone
with the name of Shackleford) said, "Oh, he has a bone fragment on his jaw.
Let me fix it."

Needless to say, Nancy was shocked that she would know what the problem was
before Nancy finished talking.

Now I am typically a skeptic, but don't be surprised if the problem is no
longer a problem.

Just thought I'd pass this along.

You are loved.

Ken

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Very interesting indeed! How did the scan go??