Monday, January 21, 2008

Finished! Just in Time!


Doesn't the living room floor look clean and nice? Pastor Julie's wife, Bebeng and Risa Salinay, a long time friend from Gingoog arrived just in time to help us put everything back in order. It was a LOT of work, but many hands make the work light. We took the opportunity to get rid of junk and get things really clean.


I am so pleased with the way the kitchen floor turned out! The surface is actually patterned with a subtle plaid and is not too slippery when wet.


This is why Riza and Bebeng came, to meet Riza's long time pen-pal, David Bonner, who came to meet her family and see where she lives. He is a very nice guy and loves the Lord. He spent one night and we sent them all off this morning. We will see them again before he leaves in about a month. We are expecting 5 more visitors within the week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so lovely and airy! Perfect for entertaining and lots of traffic! I bet it feels good to finally have things back in order. Whew!
Sister Gretchen

Gretchen said...

It looks great Aunt Luanne! I love the black and white in the kitchen. So retro. =0)

Dennis Family said...

The tile looks beautiful and so clean, you must be so pleased! I like your style Mom, it is fun to see the living room and the old rattan furniture, I have always loved it.

-Joy

Unknown said...

Wow Mom, looks great! I really like the way the kitchen floor looks, especially with those light blue walls. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

The floors are beautiful! I'm sure it was lots of work but well worth it! Love Mom