Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Fast food slinger at a Taco Lita.
2. Babysitter, a good one.
3. Maid, maintenance worker and waitress at Centro Chula Vista, in Mexico
4. Bi-weekly housekeeper for a shrinks' family.
Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Groundhog Day
2. Oscar
3. Sabrina (Harrison Ford)
4. Pride and Prejudice (all three versions)
Four places I have lived:
1. Cuernavaca, Mexico
2. Corvallis, OR
3. Fresno, CA
4. Dallas, TX
Four TV shows I watch (on DVD):
1. Monk
2. Inspector Morse
3.
4.
Four places I have been:
1. Chaing Rai, Thailand
2. Singapore
3. Washington, DC
4. Camiguin Island
Four people who email me (regularly)
1. Robert Seelye
2. Marge Smalley
3. Janelle Becker
4. US Embassy Bulletins
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mom's pot roast with potatoes and carrots
2. Corn tortillas, quesadillas & pupusas
3. Native chocolate with fresh mangos
4. Whole wheat sourdough toast with avocado
Four places I would love to be right now:
1. Olympia, WA
2. Portland, OR
3. Aurora, IL
4. Hanover, MI
Four people I hope will do this too:
1. Jeff
2. Bethany
3. Carol
4. Christopher
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Going to Hawaii in May.
2. Going to Europe in June and Turkey in July.
3. Seeing my Mom, Dad and sisters!
4. Seeing my kids and grandkids!
Now, here's what you are supposed to do. Copy this, delete my answers and put in your own. Either post this as a blog or email it to friends and family, including me! The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those you know.
1 comment:
Luanne,
I had to laugh when I saw my name under "Four people who email me regularly"! And the US Embassy Bulletins?! I can laugh because the emails I receive are along the same lines.
Your new flooring looks nice. I can't imagine all the dust it created while it was in progress. It was fun to see pictures of those bookshelves again. What a chore to get those moved!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Post a Comment