Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crammin'

I got word in January that the time period for me to finish the online classes I paid for expires at the end of April. At the time I was most of the way through Bible Study Methods, but totally bogged down in the tedious last two modules in which I had to do 30 assignments in the book of Ruth and the same in the book of James... but I got them finished. 

Now I am one module (out of three) into Old Testament Survey. I hope to finish that by the end of March. I realized that all I have to do is send in the answers to their 14 questions to complete Module 1,  and 11 questions for module 2. Listening to the lectures and reading the textbooks from cover to cover is, in reality, optional. We will listen to the lectures for the second module in the car going and coming to Surigao this week. We leave tomorrow and will be back Monday, Lord willing. Then I will get back to work, finding those answers, and working on the writing project for Module 3 in between visitors, Caryl having her baby, meetings and all the other stuff going on in March.

I am hoping to be able to get through Intro. to Wisdom Literature in April and be finished! That course involves three project modules, so it is mostly writing.  Nothing like a deadline with a cash outlay at the end if you miss it to get your juices flowing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go girl! You're doin' it! Have a good drive and visit and here's hoping you get it all done!