
Caryl did not go into labor and went almost two weeks overdue. When her membranes ruptured there was meconium staining, so she had a C-section. He had a long head and had obviously been jammed in, trying to get out for quite a while. I got to watch through the window while my friend, Dra. Elena did an amazing job. He has had no respiratory distress and is doing great.

Caryl and Peter are so happy! Her milk has come in and the baby is a vigorous nurser. He is a real cutie and looks a lot like his Papa so far. It is fun to have a tiny baby is the house and we all get our turns holding him. So far, I am still the best at getting him to go to sleep, but then I have the most experience! :-)
4 comments:
Oh, he is so sweet! I can see his little cone head. Caryl is so fortunate to have so many people around to help her!
What a beautiful baby! I like the basket bed.
Oh, what a little darling! Thanks for letting us see him! Blessings to him and his parents.
How lucky for them to have YOU around! I still remember the coupons you gave me when I had Philip. One said that I could call you during the middle of the night if I needed a question answered. I used the coupon
and you were most helpful. Thanks!
Littlest Sister
Post a Comment