Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tagged!

Hmmm, I've been tagged by Luke! Well, I imagine that all of my kids could predict what I will write here, but you never know!

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Taco bender in a long gone fastfood restaurant
Childbirth educator/ dula
Director of a private school
Church planter

Four movies I can watch over and over again (give me a year to six month in between watchings):
You've Got Mail
Pirates of Penzance
Sabrina
Oscar

Four places I have lived:
Cuernavaca, Mexico
Whittier/La Habra, CA
Dallas, TX
Gingoog City, Philippines

Four TV shows I love to watch (if I happen to be near a TV)
Seinfeld
Will and Grace
Mystery Theatre
Crime Detection Lab (real, not CSI)

Four places I have been on vacation:
Murdo, South Dakota
Davao, Philippines
Baguio, Philippines
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Four websites I visit daily:
All my kid's blogs
Mom2Mom Connection
Drudge Report/Google News
Elizabeth Elliot Devotionals

Four of my favorite foods:
Fresh baked whole wheat bread, with butter
A good steak and baked potato
Carnitas, spanish rice and corn tortillas
Chicken cipotle soup with bolillos

Four places I'd rather be right now:
Ummm, I am contented with where I am right now, which, at the moment happens to be at a language coaching workshop in Chaing Mai Thailand. Let's make this four people I'd love to be with right now, if I could:
My husband
My kids (any of them, and this includes recent additions to this catagory)
My grandkids (any or all!)
My parents, sisters and their families

Four people I am tagging:
Robin (now you have to get a blog)
Heather Shackelford
Karen
Joy

6 comments:

Luke said...

woot!

Unknown said...

Actually, I didn't know all of that. I had no idea you liked Will & Grace! Well, well. Now I know what to put in the Netflix queue when you visit this summer. What did you do in S. Dakota?

Nathan said...

Yeah, Will and Grace!? I'm glad you got meme'd. Fun to read, Mom.

annie said...

Hi Luanne,( I still feel like I should call you Aunt Luanne.)
I've been meaning say hello and give a comment on your blog ever since you visited mine. I am glad you found me and got to see my boy.
By the way, I had to reread your list to see if you really had Will&Grace as one of your favorite TV shows. That made me laugh out loud.
Congratulations on a another Shackelford wedding. The pictures are beautiful, and it's fun to see two familiar faces all grown up and in love.

Anonymous said...

Murdo SD. In about 1960 we drove to Murdo in order to speak at the Murdo Bible Church. I had come about because the man who had seen to it that mom and I got saved at Quaker Meadow, had led a whole flock of people in Murdo to Christ. His home town though he lived in Yorba Linda. We had a Mercury car and on the way home mom was driving and we were going down a long hill, many miles of sloping straight road. I looked over and noticed we were right at 100MPH, so I just sat back and enjoyed it. The church was headed by Harold Thune and you may have heard about his son, the new Senator from SD. Went to Biola.

Anonymous said...

MURDO again. The Murdo Bible church was a nice brick buidling. The folks had all been Methodists but decided to start their own place. The garage Luanne is talking about was in Sioux Falls where Del Cornwell was starting a church. He and wife Kathy met at Whittier College, though he didn't go there that I recall. Kathy was in that first group in 1958 from which the college class at Granada came. They live in Montclair now and he has retired from teaching at Mt. Sac.