Friday, February 03, 2006

Off on the back-pack honeymoon!

You should really read these from the bottom up, since I should have entered them in reverse order. We had a lovely lunch in a restaurant up the road from the Botanica Gardens after the wedding. The food was great and we had a view of a canyon and a lovely waterfall. When we were all ready to get into our red, jeep-like taxi, we found out Peter and Amanda Shackelford were staying thee for a few nights and would not be leaving with us. We bid them a fond farewell!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Thanks for posting them, Mom. It was great to see it with my own eyes.

ShackelMom said...

I think that peter@shackelford.org will gt to them. they both have laptops.

Erin said...

Jim & I love seeing all of the pictures! What a sweet wedding! Congratulations to both of them. :)