Here we are, Gig, me and Lyn, showing the beauty of these hand embroidered dresses from Oaxaca.
Gigi and her husband run Life and Health for Asia, the organization that is partnering with Phyliss and Donna in the child survival project under USAID.
Lyn is the one I met last year who had read my book and is homeschooling two of her sons. Our Mexican party was a great way to get to know her better.
Sunday, December 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice pictures mom! I can remember all the mexican flavors we had in the house while growing up. Also remember when we first tried making corn tortilla's but the lye wasn't so good. (c: Looks like your dinner/fellowship was a great success!
Hi Mom. I always have thought it was funny that we mostly grew up eating Mexican food, none of which was cooked by Leticia. I always think of you when I make Spanish rice-- it's so good! Looks like a lot of fun.
bethany, you make my mouth water with your mention of food. oop! time for dinner!
Post a Comment