Saturday, December 03, 2005

Interesting Links

Okay, my turn to give some links you may or may not enjoy looking at! :-)
http://mom2momconnection.com This one has a lot of very nice articles on it, and the link she has to http://www.flylady.net/ Looks like an interesting one too!

http://www.laniersbooks.com/ has some lovely pictures (Heather would especially like them) and very nice articles as well.

Gregg Harris' twin, 17 year old sons have an interesting blog. They seem very articulate and have some good things to say. I appreciated their coverage of the homeschooler who killed his (homeschooled) girlfriend's parents. http://rebelution.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Luke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Luke said...

hey mom, I did look at the harris boy's blogs. Interesting, though I don't know how dramatic it'll be. I expect more phenomenal things from them as they get into and through college. (c:

For making links you can put in (without the spaces which I put)
< a href="http://www.link.com">ENTRY< /a > and that will make your ENTRY a hyperlink to "www.link.com". took me a while to catch on, but it's not that hard. (c: Maybe you already know this, but I thought it was exciting.

so feel free to visit my blog. (c:

oh and there actually IS a space between "a" and "href".