We had a fun little celebration with a nice dinner for our whole household. We had two large fish, fried chicken, coleslaw, a nooddle dish called bam-i (bomb-ee), fried hotdogs with colored marshmallows on sticks, and plenty of rice! Dessert was banana cake, a local favorite!
Jumer, his brother, is one of the most patient and helpful brothers I have ever seen!
3 comments:
I can't believe they have been there that long!Good thing you have the gift of hospitality:)
The fish and bami sound good, can't say the same for fried red hotdogs and marshmallows! But I'll bet it was the bday boy's favorite...
Yes, the menu sounds delicious if that's what you want! And the party looks festive. I really enjoyed reading in your Newsy the list of things their family has learned while living with you. How nice that you've been able to make a real difference in their family in many different ways. :-)
Post a Comment