Saturday, May 26, 2007

Any Takers?

I have been looking around here for someone to do a really nice set of line drawing to illustrate my chrono. I need five or six pages, each with a top and bottom picture. I need these picture pairs to be 8x10, and then I will scan then so they can be published on a computer. I am hoping that what I will come up with can be laminated and easily used by anyone.

Then I got to thinking... here I am, scrambling around looking for someone who can draw, when I have a whole family full of artists! You know who you are! I am sure that any of you could do what I need done, and have the joy of knowing it it useful in the Lord's work! I have some rough sketches I made I can send by email if you let me know you would like to give it a whirl. To give you an idea of how desperate I am, I had a eight year old boy here last week who actually did very well... as well as I can do! But I am looking for someone who can do it BETTER than me!

3 comments:

abuelo said...

Looks like we've got a whole family full or artists. Just a few minutes ago got a letter from Harriett Smith telling about a Cambodian lady she led to the Lord. I suggested to her that we get the Chrono in Kmer. And here you are ten minutes later. When the pics are done I will pass them along to the Kmer people. They tell me they would not leave home without the Chrono. Blessings Poppa

Dennis Family said...

We're into this sort of thing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's already June 8th for you, so I hope you enjoy the day and have a nice time remembering your wedding and all that you've done and accomplished so far in your years together!
Love you!