Dad preached the sermon for the 12th anniversary of Gingoog Bible Fellowship. He did a really good job, preaching on "Searching for a Heavenly City." You may note in the picture the advent of electric guitars... there is also a drum set. The music is deafening, but there is a lot of enthusiasm. One of the young men in the church has written some good songs, and is leading the young people. There are also new adults attending the church who have been in one of Pastor Cezar's Bible studies.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like there's some new life in the church PTL!
Hi Lu,
I'd love to save Peter and Amanda's pictures from your blog last March into a file, but flicker doesn't seem to have a way to do that. I want to make copies to show our 6th graders because the whole kids sunday school is learning about Cambodia all during the month of October. Maybe I can pass them around to other classes as well. Do you think you could email them to me? I think the kids would love to see them!
Thanks!
Post a Comment