Here we all are on our trip up to Gingoog! We had a look at Duka Bay, and then went on to see Dra. Mortiz, Ate Edna, my friend Elma and Pastor Cezar and family. Got some good footage as well! I love this blouse Amanda found at Giasano the day before!
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these pictures-- I knew they were bound to appear soon! It looks like you had a really nice, eventful time with P&A. We will be seeing them here tomorrow!
Wonderful to see P and A as they passed by your place. later, they passed by here and even later than that, got to Michigan. There they had a big family blow-out to which we did not go. All of that to say the blog is getting a bit longish in situ.
I ordered some books from Scrip Truth and got four copies of "Survivor's" as I sold the two I had last Sunday.
Post a Comment