Here we are with our students yesterday at the LRF. The building on the right is the girl's dorm, on the left, the staff duplexes, and in the middle, the director's house, where the Steeles live. It was a good trip!
Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love seeing all these pictures! It really is neat to actually see where you live and who is living with you. I love the picture of the little guy "on" the high chair. =) What a fun group of people to have around!
We can't wait to see you in a few days!!
Hi Lu! What a great bunch of pictures. I really like your choice of tile in the bathroom and your smiling one year old is quite the little ham! Also nice to see the wedding pictures and both of you in all your finery. Your backyard look very nice! Thanks for showing us all the things we'd like to see!
And we'll see YOU soon, as well. Till then...
Post a Comment